Brownies - dairy free
1. Pre-heat oven to 180°C for conventional oven (or 160°C for fan oven)
2. Grate the chocolate broken into pieces, 30 sec speed 5, scrape down the sides.
3. Add 200g sunflower oil & melt 3 minutes/50°C/speed 2.
4. Meanwhile, line a rectangular dish (28x18x3cm) with parchment paper (and scatter raisins/nuts if using)
5. Add the remaining ingredients to the bowl : 325g demerara sugar, 4 eggs, 100g plain flour, 50g cocoa powder and mix 20 seconds/speed 5.
6. Pour the mixture into the dish and bake for 35 minutes.